Organizations are embracing cloud to benefit from the scalability, responsiveness and cost-efficiencies that cloud computing offers. The transformation to a cloud environment is a significant enterprise undertaking that has a tremendous impact on the way IT organizations operate and the way services are delivered to business users.
We view cloud as a paradigm that enables organizations to operate more efficiently, while also further enables a service-based IT delivery model, resulting in improved responsiveness to business needs.
Cloud computing as a style of computing provides the following benefits:
• Standardized, IT-based capability provided by “off the shelf” or commoditized hardware components, use of large scale virtualization beyond processors – storage, core applications and development platforms
• Consumption-based billing on the basis of actual usage, and “pay-per-use” economics, for very small contract durations
o From the customer perspective: The ability to “flex” and add capacity on the fly
o From the provider perspective: Build in “elasticity” and scale on demand
• Flexible access models, such as web-based interfaces for administrative and usage needs, provide ease of consumption as a key differentiator
The key business challenges to successful cloud adoption include the following:
• Strategic balancing of fiscal realities of current infrastructure costs, capabilities and lifespan v/s the on-demand cloud computing-based solutions
• Assessing the technical capabilities or constraints and associated business requirements tied to private, public or hybrid cloud solutions
• Managing vulnerabilities in cloud information systems leading to potential information security risks, fraud and / or revenue loss
• Ensuring the availability of the required skills and resources to efficiently implement cloud solutions
• Meeting complex compliance requirements and government regulations around storing, accessing and sharing data
• Developing an organizational change strategy in support of, and aligned with, cloud adoption
• Building a comprehensive migration strategy to ensure maximum business value, including guidance on what workloads to migrate to which type of cloud computing and for what type of cost and service level or support model
What Inmac Provides
Inmac offers end-to-end cloud computing services with strategic consulting to further transform the way organizations leverage IT. Incorporating the strategic transformation of processes, technologies and capabilities, our approach ensures the optimal mix of enhanced agility, reduced Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and maximum Return on Investment (ROI). We use a highly structured approach to establish your business needs, assess the underlying technology components (such as infrastructure, applications, processes, policies – just to name a few), and then deploy the appropriate cloud computing components to deliver reduced costs, enhanced agility, quick service delivery and improved scalability.
Our cloud services include the following:
• Cloud Advisory Services
• Cloud Deployment and Migration Service
• Cloud Development and Assurance Service
• Cloud Environment Build and Management Service (EBMS)
• Disaster Recovery Cloud Service (DRaaS)
Get The Inmac Advantage
Inmac’s cloud expertise, proven assessment methodologies and skilled vendor-agnostic resources will provide your IT executives and front-line management the right support to select and implement the best cloud computing solutions for your environment. Our tailored approach will help you with the following:
• Identify the cloud computing form, best suited to your business goals.
• Transition applications to different cloud vendors based on their workload and cost-benefits.
• Define a migration strategy and roadmap to meet your specific cloud implementation objectives and improve overall IT management and governance.
• Identify your core security issues and optimize information security costs.
• Provide end-to-end vendor-agnostic consulting with specific focus on client growth strategy.
• Provide capabilities covering the full cloud transformation journey encompassing consulting, deployment and migration services, and environment build and management.